"Quid Rides? De te fabula narratur." Horácio.

segunda-feira, setembro 20, 2004

Comentários para quê?


É um artista de Deus:

"I get amazed, I can't look at it about 10 second, at these politicians
dancing around this, dancing around this, I'm trying to find a correct name
for it, this utter absolute asinine idiotic stupidity of men marrying men."

(shouts from crowd)

"I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry."

(shouts, applause)

"And I'm gonna be blunt and plain, if he ever looks at me like that I'm
going to kill him and tell God he died."

(laughter, applause)

"In case anybody doesn't know God calls it an abomination. It's an
abomination!"

"It's an abomination!"

(applause)

"These ridiculous, utterly absurd district attorneys and judges and state
congress and 'well, we don't know'... they ought to have to marry a pig and
live with them forever."

(laughter)

"I'm not knocking the poor homosexual, I'm not, they need salvation like
anyone else... I'm knocking our pitiful pathetic lawmakers."

"And I thank God that President Bush has stated,"

(applause)

"we need a Constitutional Ammendment that states that marriage is between a
man and a woman."

(applause)

"Alright."